The DuPage County Sheriff's Office offers free fingerprinting services for residents of unincorporated DuPage County.
**PLEASE NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO FINGERPRINTING SERVICES UNTIL APRIL 27 2020.**
For all Fingerprinting Services
- Fingerprinting will be held every Friday, except on holidays, from 8AM to 9AM, inside the Jail Visitation Lobby. No appointment is required, but fingerprinting is only performed during that time frame. There will be no fingerprinting Friday July 5th.
- Please have fingerprint cards with you when you arrive to be fingerprinted. Fingerprint cards will NOT be provided.
- A valid government ID is required for all fingerprinting services.
- We do not fingerprint for the purpose of Immigration and Naturalization.
- We do not fingerprint for the purpose of Conceal & Carry Applications. For Conceal & Carry Information click here.
- We do not fingerprint for Illinois Medical Cannabis Registry. For information on the Illinois Medical Cannabis Registry please click here: https://www.idfpr.com/licenselookup/fingerprintlist.asp
If you are applying for a Liquor License
- All fees must be paid for prior to being fingerprinted. Bring your receipt.
If you are a Deputy Sheriff Applicant
- You must bring a letter from the Merit Commission stating that the applicant is now qualified for the fingerprint process.
For any other questions, please contact the AFIS supervisor at 630-407-2111.